All professionals at Patricia C. McCormack MD, FAAD maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Patricia C. McCormack MD, FAAD.
Dermatologist in Staten Island, NY, Linden, and Point Pleasant Beach, NJPatricia C. McCormack MD
Practicing for over 30 years, Dr. Patricia C. McCormack's education, experience, and warm personality have led to her being rated as a Top Doctor in the New York Metropolitan Area for over 15 years. She attained her Medical Degree from Rutgers University - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed her Residency Training at New York Medical College in Dermatology where she served as the Chief Resident from 1983-1985. Dr. McCormack was the Chairperson, Department of Dermatology at St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers of New York. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology. Dr. McCormack takes great pride in providing her patients with a friendly, comfortable, professional experience. She is licensed in both New York and New Jersey.
- Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Laser Surgeons
- Hospital Affiliation: Richmond University Medical Center (Affiliate of Mt. Sinai and St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers of New York) Former Chairperson, Department of Dermatology
- Residency Training: New York Medical College, Dermatology, 1982-1985 Chief Resident, 1983-1985
- Internship: Robert Wood Johnson, Rutgers University – 1981-1982
- M.D. from Rutgers University - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 1977-1981
- M.S. Rutgers University, 1976 (Human Genetics)
- B.S. Boston College, 1975 (Chemistry, Cum Laude)