Laser surgery from your dermatologist in Staten Island, NY, and Linden, and Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, can help you look your best.
Lasers have developed into one of the most sought-after technologies in medicine, especially in the field of dermatology. There are many ways dermatology laser surgery can improve your appearance.
Dr. Patricia McCormack of Dermatology & Laser Center offers a wide variety of medical and cosmetic dermatology services, including laser surgery, to help you look your best. She has three convenient office locations in Staten Island, NY, and Linden, and Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, to help you and your skin look great.
There are a few things you should know about dermatology laser surgery.
- Dermatology laser surgery provides excellent results; lasers provide very precise surgical results, which means you will have a better outcome, and a beautiful appearance.
- Dermatology laser surgery is easier to recover from, with minimal bleeding, less scarring, and less downtime.
- Dermatology laser surgery is quick; most procedures can be done in just a few appointments, with maintenance treatments suggested every few months.
You owe it to yourself to discover what dermatology laser surgery can do for you including:
- Laser resurfacing treatment, if you want to reduce the signs of aging. Dermatology laser treatment improves how your skin looks and feels, smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. Laser treatment can also lift sagging skin, remove acne scarring, and minimize the appearance of varicose veins or sun damage.
- Laser hair removal treatment, if you have unwanted hair. Unlike electrolysis, lasers can remove hair over larger areas like your back and legs. It’s great for smaller areas too, like your chin and upper lip.
- Laser tattoo removal treatment, if you want to get rid of a tattoo. Lasers fade away the tattoo, dissolving the pigment layer by layer until the tattoo is gone. If you’ve outgrown an old tattoo, you can get rid of it, thanks to laser tattoo removal.
To find out more about what dermatology laser surgery can do for you, talk with an expert, dermatologist Dr. Patricia McCormack of Dermatology & Laser Center. You can reach her at her office in Staten Island, NY, at (718) 698-1616, in Linden NJ, at (908) 925-8877, or in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ, at (732) 295-1331. Call now!